tmac

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tmac

Mac community

4 posters

Producing Coldplay:An Interview with Markus Dravs

irun
    Super Saiyan
    Super Saiyan

Producing Coldplay:An Interview with Markus Dravs Empty Producing Coldplay:An Interview with Markus Dravs

Post by irun Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:01 pm

“Logic gives me the best of both worlds,” says Markus Dravs. The music producer used Logic to produce Coldplay’s latest album Viva la Vida. In fact, he’s been using Logic for “a good 10 years now.” Dravs notes: “It’s amazing to see how much the software has developed over the years, and now with Logic 8 and all its thrills, I really don’t need to reach for any other software.”
    http://www.apple.com/logicstudio/action/markusdravs/?sr=hotnews?sr=hotnews.rss
    macbook
    macbook
    Super Saiyan 2
    Super Saiyan 2

Producing Coldplay:An Interview with Markus Dravs Empty Re: Producing Coldplay:An Interview with Markus Dravs

Post by macbook Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:53 pm

that's cool that Coldplay's album was made on a mac
    Cinderella
    Regular

Producing Coldplay:An Interview with Markus Dravs Empty Re: Producing Coldplay:An Interview with Markus Dravs

Post by Cinderella Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:30 pm

that is pretty cool. i dont listen to coldplay much....only like 1 or 2 songs from them.
    macbook
    macbook
    Super Saiyan 2
    Super Saiyan 2

Post by macbook Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:44 pm

yeah, but the latest song that came out was a big hit
    dmxplosive
    dmxplosive
    Super Saiyan 3
    Super Saiyan 3

Post by dmxplosive Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:21 pm

i think i like coldplay a little more than i used to now

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:23 am