tmac

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tmac

Mac community

2 posters

GL Golf for the iPhone and iPod Touch

goten
    Super Saiyan
    Super Saiyan

GL Golf for the iPhone and iPod Touch Empty GL Golf for the iPhone and iPod Touch

Post by goten Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 am

http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20090110213752

Of all the golf games and simulations I’ve played so far for the iPhone, there’s one that stands head-and-shoulders above the rest. GL Golf. No fancy ‘just swing your iPhone to make a swing’ here. This game gets back to the basics of classic golf games. Select your club, judge the wind, slope and distance, and use the swing gauge to make your swing.
    krypto
    krypto
    Super Saiyan 4
    Super Saiyan 4

GL Golf for the iPhone and iPod Touch Empty Re: GL Golf for the iPhone and iPod Touch

Post by krypto Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:09 am

seems pretty cool, i wonder if it is possible to make a golf game that judges the actual wind you are in, if you are outside and it is really windy, it'll be very windy in the game
    goten
    Super Saiyan
    Super Saiyan

GL Golf for the iPhone and iPod Touch Empty Re: GL Golf for the iPhone and iPod Touch

Post by goten Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:40 pm

krypto wrote:seems pretty cool, i wonder if it is possible to make a golf game that judges the actual wind you are in, if you are outside and it is really windy, it'll be very windy in the game

even if that was possibly, i think it's just stupid. i would rather make the rest of the game better than to focus on that
    krypto
    krypto
    Super Saiyan 4
    Super Saiyan 4

Post by krypto Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:45 pm

yeah that is totally impossible
    goten
    Super Saiyan
    Super Saiyan

Post by goten Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:39 pm

i think this game has a $1.99 special going on right now

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:52 am