tmac

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tmac

Mac community

2 posters

Upload Video Screen Suggests Video Capabilities in Next i

goten
    Super Saiyan
    Super Saiyan

Upload Video Screen Suggests Video Capabilities in Next i Empty Upload Video Screen Suggests Video Capabilities in Next i

Post by goten Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:46 pm

http://www.macrumors.com/2009/03/19/upload-video-screen-suggests-video-capabilities-in-next-iphone/

Upload Video Screen Suggests Video Capabilities in Next i 112611-2009-03-18iphone3f

Engadget Mobile discovered an interesting screenshot from the iPhone 3.0 beta operating system that is labeled "Upload Video". The screen reportedly appears when you try to upload photos to MobileMe. While Engadget is labeling it as an interesting "typo", we feel it likely suggests that video recording and upload capabilities will arrive in the next generation iPhone which could be released as early as this summer.

There have been intermittent reports about the next iPhone revision, but few solid leads. Still, whispers have suggested that June/July is the timeframe for the next iPhone which is said to be a major upgrade over today's model. Talk of multi-core CPUs and GPUs suggest the next iPhone could be significantly more powerful than the iPhone 3G. This could pave the way for rumored features such as background processes, and even video recording. While Apple has made no references to a new hardware revision, we feel the timing of the iPhone 3.0 operating system due out this summer provides Apple an easy way to introduce a major hardware revision at the same time.

As a result, it wouldn't surprise us that this "Video Upload" screen was misplaced rather than mistyped.
    krypto
    krypto
    Super Saiyan 4
    Super Saiyan 4

Upload Video Screen Suggests Video Capabilities in Next i Empty Re: Upload Video Screen Suggests Video Capabilities in Next i

Post by krypto Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:20 pm

hope to see this
    goten
    Super Saiyan
    Super Saiyan

Upload Video Screen Suggests Video Capabilities in Next i Empty Re: Upload Video Screen Suggests Video Capabilities in Next i

Post by goten Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:10 pm

oh yeah. this would be great!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:32 am