tmac

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tmac

Mac community

4 posters

Apple to Offer iTunes Remote Control App for iPhone and iPod

blade
    blade
    Apple I
    Apple I

Apple to Offer iTunes Remote Control App for iPhone and iPod Empty Apple to Offer iTunes Remote Control App for iPhone and iPod

Post by blade Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:56 pm

http://www.macrumors.com/2008/06/26/apple-to-offer-itunes-remote-control-app-for-iphone-and-ipod-touch/

Apple to Offer iTunes Remote Control App for iPhone and iPod Touch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apple released a pre-release version of iTunes 7.7 for developers tonight. In the Read Me of the iTunes installer is a hint at a previously unannounced iPhone/iPod Touch application:

Quote:
    Use iTunes 7.7 to sync music, video, and more with iPhone 3G, and download applications from the iTunes Store exclusively designed for iPhone and iPod touch with software version 2.0 or later. Also use the new Remote application for iPhone or iPod touch to control iTunes playback from anywhere in your home -- a free download from the App Store.

Apple reveals that they will be offering a free app on the App Store that allows you to remotely control iTunes in your home from your iPhone or iPod Touch. The application will presumably work under Wi-Fi to control playback of iTunes.

Apple has previously patented methods to implement such an iPhone Media remote control.
    krypto
    krypto
    Super Saiyan 4
    Super Saiyan 4

Apple to Offer iTunes Remote Control App for iPhone and iPod Empty Re: Apple to Offer iTunes Remote Control App for iPhone and iPod

Post by krypto Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:10 pm

now this seems very, very cool
    blade
    blade
    Apple I
    Apple I

Apple to Offer iTunes Remote Control App for iPhone and iPod Empty Re: Apple to Offer iTunes Remote Control App for iPhone and iPod

Post by blade Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:40 pm

and free
    krypto
    krypto
    Super Saiyan 4
    Super Saiyan 4

Post by krypto Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:10 pm

haha, yep
    blade
    blade
    Apple I
    Apple I

Post by blade Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:11 am

that's the best part
    biznaz

Post by biznaz Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:30 pm

I use this ALL the time on my iPod touch its great
    twoodcc
    twoodcc
    Super Saiyan 3
    Super Saiyan 3

Post by twoodcc Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:57 pm

yes, i have tried it out with my iphone. it worked very nicely

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:40 pm