tmac

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tmac

Mac community

4 posters

iTunes 8 takes down Vista with 'Blue Screen of Death'

macbook
    macbook
    Super Saiyan 2
    Super Saiyan 2

iTunes 8 takes down Vista with 'Blue Screen of Death' Empty iTunes 8 takes down Vista with 'Blue Screen of Death'

Post by macbook Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:16 am

http://pcworld.co.nz/pcworld/pcw.nsf/feature/B361CFC46C3AEC28CC2574C1007D67C5

Apple's latest version of iTunes crashes Windows Vista when an iPod or iPhone is connected to the PC, scores of users have reported on Apple's support forum.

As soon as an iPod or iPhone is plugged into the PC, Vista crashes and shows the "Blue Screen of Death," the critical error screen on a blue background that requires a reboot to recover, users said. The errors began showing up immediately after updating iTunes to version 8.0, which Apple released Wednesday as part of its iPod refresh.

"I just installed iTunes 8 over my iTunes 7 on Vista [and] now whenever I plug in my iPod, I get a blue screen death. Three times so far. Even if it is plugged in on boot, I get a blue screen," said a user identified as "sambeckett" on the support forum about 90 minutes after Apple CEO Steve Jobs wrapped up the iPod launch.
    krypto
    krypto
    Super Saiyan 4
    Super Saiyan 4

iTunes 8 takes down Vista with 'Blue Screen of Death' Empty Re: iTunes 8 takes down Vista with 'Blue Screen of Death'

Post by krypto Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:35 am

this is kinda funny, i hope apple can fix it though
    dmxplosive
    dmxplosive
    Super Saiyan 3
    Super Saiyan 3

iTunes 8 takes down Vista with 'Blue Screen of Death' Empty Re: iTunes 8 takes down Vista with 'Blue Screen of Death'

Post by dmxplosive Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:51 am

yeah, they do need to fix it
    twoodcc
    twoodcc
    Super Saiyan 3
    Super Saiyan 3

Post by twoodcc Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:17 pm

this is funny. but they should fix it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:06 pm