tmac

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tmac

Mac community

5 posters

Double Bike Takes You on a Supremely Ridiculous Ride

twilight
    Saiyan

Double Bike Takes You on a Supremely Ridiculous Ride Empty Double Bike Takes You on a Supremely Ridiculous Ride

Post by twilight Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:53 pm

http://gizmodo.com/5083166/double-bike-takes-you-on-a-supremely-ridiculous-ride

Double Bike Takes You on a Supremely Ridiculous Ride Double-bike

By the looks of things, this double-wheeled bike concept can easily stand alongside gems like the 12-foot tall bicycle, face to face tandem bicycle and the running bicycle in terms of sheer stupidity and pointless danger. Since there is no chain attached to the lower wheels, I can only assume that the upper wheel is generating all the momentum—transferring the energy like a set of gears (although, I can't imagine that would be very efficient—and you would have to pedal backwards). At any rate, you would have time to think about how stupid this all is as you hit a pebble in the road and fall to your untimely death.
    twilight
    Saiyan

Double Bike Takes You on a Supremely Ridiculous Ride Empty Re: Double Bike Takes You on a Supremely Ridiculous Ride

Post by twilight Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:13 pm

that just looks stupid
    Arya

Double Bike Takes You on a Supremely Ridiculous Ride Empty Re: Double Bike Takes You on a Supremely Ridiculous Ride

Post by Arya Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:33 pm

yeah that looks crazy. i think i would fall off. it looks difficult, and whats the point?
    hdtv
    Saiyan

Post by hdtv Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:13 am

how would you get on it?
    bigMac
    bigMac
    Saiyan

Post by bigMac Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:29 pm

i think it looks kinda cool, even though it would be virtually impossible to ride it
    bigMac
    bigMac
    Saiyan

Post by bigMac Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:32 pm

it would be better if they would would have to put the chain on the lower wheel
    icoke
    icoke
    Saiyan

Post by icoke Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:38 pm

seems pretty dumb

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:15 pm