tmac

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tmac

Mac community

2 posters

Steve Will Take Care of His Health till June

krypto
    krypto
    Super Saiyan 4
    Super Saiyan 4

Steve Will Take Care of His Health till June Empty Steve Will Take Care of His Health till June

Post by krypto Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:49 pm

In a letter sent to all associates, Steve Jobs explained the reason of his decision to take a medical leave of absence until the end of June. Tim Cook will replace him for the daily operations while Steve will remain involved in major decisions.
    No more words from our side, as we decided not to fuel this type of buzz.
    Team,

I am sure all of you saw my letter last week sharing something very personal with the Apple community. Unfortunately, the curiosity over my personal health continues to be a distraction not only for me and my family, but everyone else at Apple as well. In addition, during the past week I have learned that my health-related issues are more complex than I originally thought.

In order to take myself out of the limelight and focus on my health, and to allow everyone at Apple to focus on delivering extraordinary products, I have decided to take a medical leave of absence until the end of June.

I have asked Tim Cook to be responsible for Apple’s day to day operations, and I know he and the rest of the executive management team will do a great job. As CEO, I plan to remain involved in major strategic decisions while I am out. Our board of directors fully supports this plan.

I look forward to seeing all of you this summer.

Steve
    goten
    Super Saiyan
    Super Saiyan

Steve Will Take Care of His Health till June Empty Re: Steve Will Take Care of His Health till June

Post by goten Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:11 pm

hope he makes a speedy recovery

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:46 am