tmac

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tmac

Mac community

2 posters

iPhone software 2.0 lets you save images off the web?

blade
    blade
    Apple I
    Apple I

iPhone software 2.0 lets you save images off the web? Empty iPhone software 2.0 lets you save images off the web?

Post by blade Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:28 pm

Gizmodo has recently discovered that the new version of Safari on the iPhone will allow users to save images off the web to the iPhone's photo album. After they are saved, users can use the images for a background picture, custom contact icons, and can email them to friends.

There have also been findings that the address book and iCal will be updated as well.
    krypto
    krypto
    Super Saiyan 4
    Super Saiyan 4

iPhone software 2.0 lets you save images off the web? Empty Re: iPhone software 2.0 lets you save images off the web?

Post by krypto Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:39 pm

oh that's good, can't wait till june, hope the upgrade for the ipod touch isn't expensive
    blade
    blade
    Apple I
    Apple I

iPhone software 2.0 lets you save images off the web? Empty Re: iPhone software 2.0 lets you save images off the web?

Post by blade Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:44 pm

it'll probably be $20, but you never know.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:55 pm