tmac

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tmac

Mac community

4 posters

Nadal's goal to get knee fit for Davis Cup final

tiger
    tiger
    Saiyan

Nadal's goal to get knee fit for Davis Cup final Empty Nadal's goal to get knee fit for Davis Cup final

Post by tiger Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:44 pm

MADRID, Spain -- Rafael Nadal pledged to do everything in his power to rehabilitate his ailing right knee in time for Spain's Davis Cup final against Argentina in less than three weeks.

Nadal has tendinitis in his knee and was forced to pull out of the season-ending Masters Cup in Shanghai, which begins Sunday. The world's top-ranked player also had to retire from his Paris Masters quarterfinal against Nikolay Davydenko last week.

"I will try everything to be at the Davis Cup, but my participation depends on my progress," the French Open and Wimbledon champion told Marca radio on Wednesday.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tennis/news/story?id=3683480
    Cinderella
    Regular

Nadal's goal to get knee fit for Davis Cup final Empty Re: Nadal's goal to get knee fit for Davis Cup final

Post by Cinderella Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:15 pm

i hope his knee gets better.
    flash
    flash
    Saiyan

Nadal's goal to get knee fit for Davis Cup final Empty Re: Nadal's goal to get knee fit for Davis Cup final

Post by flash Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:17 pm

yeah i hope so also
    irun
    Super Saiyan
    Super Saiyan

Post by irun Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:23 pm

i hope he keep healthy
    flash
    flash
    Saiyan

Post by flash Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:10 pm

nadal is fun to watch

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:32 pm