tmac

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tmac

Mac community

3 posters

Apple's Back to School Promo Kicks off June 3rd

blade
    blade
    Apple I
    Apple I

Apple's Back to School Promo Kicks off June 3rd Empty Apple's Back to School Promo Kicks off June 3rd

Post by blade Thu May 29, 2008 10:59 pm

http://www.macrumors.com/2008/05/29/apples-back-to-school-promo-kicks-off-june-3rd/

Apple is planning on launching their annual Back to School promotion on Tuesday, June 3rd. Last year, Apple offered a free iPod Nano ($199 value) or a $199 credit against a more expensive iPod for eligible customers. The iPhone was specifically excluded from this promotion last year. The promo was available only to college students purchasing a qualifying (MacBook, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac Pro).

The exact offering for this year's promo is not yet known, but is expected to be comparable. Qualifying students looking to buy a Mac should certainly wait until June 3rd to take advantage of the promotion.

Last year's promo page remains online at the Apple Store, but terms and conditions will likely be different for this year's promo.
    beholland25
    beholland25
    Super Saiyan 4
    Super Saiyan 4

Apple's Back to School Promo Kicks off June 3rd Empty Re: Apple's Back to School Promo Kicks off June 3rd

Post by beholland25 Thu May 29, 2008 11:17 pm

oh no....i know this will only make you want the macbook air even more.
    krypto
    krypto
    Super Saiyan 4
    Super Saiyan 4

Apple's Back to School Promo Kicks off June 3rd Empty Re: Apple's Back to School Promo Kicks off June 3rd

Post by krypto Thu May 29, 2008 11:20 pm

can't believe they excluded the mac mini
    poor underdog(my computer's name which i can't change) feels offended
    blade
    blade
    Apple I
    Apple I

Post by blade Fri May 30, 2008 1:22 pm

well, of course it'll make me want a computer more. doesn't have to be a macbook air though.

it wouldn't make sense for the mac mini to be included in this
    beholland25
    beholland25
    Super Saiyan 4
    Super Saiyan 4

Post by beholland25 Fri May 30, 2008 8:50 pm

oh no
    blade
    blade
    Apple I
    Apple I

Post by blade Sat May 31, 2008 12:59 pm

don't say no

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:16 pm