tmac

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tmac

Mac community

2 posters

3rd Party iPhone Apps to Launch Monday?

blade
    blade
    Apple I
    Apple I

3rd Party iPhone Apps to Launch  Monday? Empty 3rd Party iPhone Apps to Launch Monday?

Post by blade Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:31 pm

http://www.macrumors.com/2008/06/03/3rd-party-iphone-apps-to-launch-monday/

CNet reports that Apple is poised to launch the first of the 3rd party iPhone applications at WWDC on Monday.

Quote:
    A source at a software company that has been working on a native iPhone application tells us the company is getting ready to launch that application on Monday, which could also imply that Apple's App Store will be up and running that day.

A Monday launch of the iTunes App Store would also imply an immediate release of the iPhone 2.0 Firmware which would be much earlier than expected. When Apple announced the iPhone SDK beta and 2.0 firmware, they said the final release would be available "by the end of June."

If you are a developer and would like coverage of your iPhone Game or Application, please contact us for consideration of coverage on TouchArcade and MacRumors.
    krypto
    krypto
    Super Saiyan 4
    Super Saiyan 4

3rd Party iPhone Apps to Launch  Monday? Empty Re: 3rd Party iPhone Apps to Launch Monday?

Post by krypto Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:24 am

alright! very good news! can't wait
    blade
    blade
    Apple I
    Apple I

3rd Party iPhone Apps to Launch  Monday? Empty Re: 3rd Party iPhone Apps to Launch Monday?

Post by blade Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:29 pm

yeah, i hope it's true. if so, it would be sooner than what they said before "the end of June"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:12 pm