tmac

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tmac

Mac community

2 posters

thinking about ADC Select Membership

blade
    blade
    Apple I
    Apple I

thinking about ADC Select Membership Empty thinking about ADC Select Membership

Post by blade Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:29 pm

http://developer.apple.com/products/select.html

ADC Software Seeding Program
    Get what's next, before it's released. Select Members are enrolled in the ADC Software Seeding Program, providing access to pre-release software on the ADC Member Site. Each Select Membership includes five Software Seed Keys, which allow you to share this benefit with up to four other ADC Members employed at your company.

Mac OS X and Xcode Tools
    Select Members receive access to Mac OS X, Mac OS X Server, and Xcode for development and testing purposes.

ADC Technical Support
    Get practical code-level support tailored to your development needs by connecting with a software engineer with the technical expertise to address your specific issue. Select Membership includes two ADC Technical Support Incidents.

ADC Hardware Discount
    Through the ADC Hardware Purchase Program, Select Members receive a significant discount on one development system each Membership year. Note that ADC Hardware Purchase Program terms of sale and availability vary by region. For regional web pages, available products, and terms of sale, please visit the ADC Hardware Purchase Program.

ADC Compatibility Labs
    Come test your products in our labs. Select Members have access to the ADC Compatibility Labs (located in Cupertino, Beijing, and Tokyo) two times a month, pending availability, to test software or hardware with Apple’s latest products.

ADC Monthly Mailing/Download
    The ADC Monthly Mailing/Download contains software, SDKs, DDKs, technical documentation, tools, reference material, and more. Get development resources delivered electronically or by DVD each month.

ADC Business and Marketing Programs
    Select Membership is your ticket to marketing and business success. ADC provides a wealth of programs, resources, and services to help you take your product to market.
    krypto
    krypto
    Super Saiyan 4
    Super Saiyan 4

thinking about ADC Select Membership Empty Re: thinking about ADC Select Membership

Post by krypto Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:45 pm

sounds very cool
    blade
    blade
    Apple I
    Apple I

thinking about ADC Select Membership Empty Re: thinking about ADC Select Membership

Post by blade Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:52 pm

i'm thinking about getting it. what do you think? it's $500 for one year i think
    krypto
    krypto
    Super Saiyan 4
    Super Saiyan 4

Post by krypto Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:00 pm

$500 is kinda a lot, which you get a lot of stuff though, and it would definitely help you
    blade
    blade
    Apple I
    Apple I

Post by blade Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:01 pm

yes it would help, and yes it is a lot of money. i haven't decided yet

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:07 am