tmac

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tmac

Mac community

2 posters

Apple Accepting iPhone Apps Into App Store

blade
    blade
    Apple I
    Apple I

Apple Accepting iPhone Apps Into App Store Empty Apple Accepting iPhone Apps Into App Store

Post by blade Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:54 pm

http://www.macrumors.com/2008/06/26/apple-accepting-iphone-apps-into-app-store/

Apple Accepting iPhone Apps Into App Store 203834-accepting_400

Apple has sent out an email notice to developers that they are now accepting applications to the App Store.
    Quote:
    Get started by downloading the either beta version of the iPhone OS, available in the iPhone Dev Center. With this new version of iPhone OS you can conduct final testing and prepare your application for submission to the App Store.

Apple is expected to launch the final iPhone 2.0 Firmware and App Store on July 11th alongside the iPhone 3G release. Developers may submit their applications now for availability in the App Store. Apple must approve all applications that are submitted.
    krypto
    krypto
    Super Saiyan 4
    Super Saiyan 4

Apple Accepting iPhone Apps Into App Store Empty Re: Apple Accepting iPhone Apps Into App Store

Post by krypto Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:11 pm

can't wait till the app store comes out
    blade
    blade
    Apple I
    Apple I

Apple Accepting iPhone Apps Into App Store Empty Re: Apple Accepting iPhone Apps Into App Store

Post by blade Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:40 pm

yeah me either
    krypto
    krypto
    Super Saiyan 4
    Super Saiyan 4

Post by krypto Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:10 pm

it's gonna be great!
    blade
    blade
    Apple I
    Apple I

Post by blade Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:11 am

yep, can't wait

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:36 pm