tmac

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tmac

Mac community

3 posters

RunKeeper tracks runs on your iPhone with GPS

blade
    blade
    Apple I
    Apple I

RunKeeper tracks runs on your iPhone with GPS Empty RunKeeper tracks runs on your iPhone with GPS

Post by blade Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:27 pm

krypto
    krypto
    Super Saiyan 4
    Super Saiyan 4

RunKeeper tracks runs on your iPhone with GPS Empty Re: RunKeeper tracks runs on your iPhone with GPS

Post by krypto Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:46 pm

i don't think it'll be as good as nike plus, i mean, you could screw up you iphone running with it
    blade
    blade
    Apple I
    Apple I

RunKeeper tracks runs on your iPhone with GPS Empty Re: RunKeeper tracks runs on your iPhone with GPS

Post by blade Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:04 pm

i'm sure you can get a case for it. i think this will be good, but i still hope they release nike+ for iphone and ipod touch
    dmxplosive
    dmxplosive
    Super Saiyan 3
    Super Saiyan 3

Post by dmxplosive Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:05 pm

this is waiting for apple to approve it and put it on the app store. but they might be holding it up if they plan to put nike+ on the iphone
    blade
    blade
    Apple I
    Apple I

Post by blade Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:42 pm

well, i would like to see nike+ on the iphone, even though this sounds pretty good

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:51 pm