tmac

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tmac

Mac community

2 posters

Gameloft’s ‘Asphalt 4: Elite Racing’ Nears App Store Release

blade
    blade
    Apple I
    Apple I

Gameloft’s ‘Asphalt 4: Elite Racing’ Nears App Store Release Empty Gameloft’s ‘Asphalt 4: Elite Racing’ Nears App Store Release

Post by blade Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:31 pm

By month’s end, Gameloft will be bringing Asphalt 4: Elite Racing to the iTunes App Store. This accelerometer-based racing title is an iPhone-enhanced port of the publisher’s original mobile phone version of the game. Pocket Gamer recently had the opportunity to take the iPhone version for a quick test drive.

Time was of the essence when we buckled up for our test drive of the game. The short race we played had us zipping in a blue Mini Cooper through the streets of Los Angeles, speeding toward the finish line in hopes of seizing first place. Any competitors in our way were unceremoniously taken off the road with a bash from behind or swipe from the side. The takedown mechanic is one of the few distinctive features of the series that returns in Asphalt 4 and it’s more satisfying than ever. Enhanced graphics obviously make take downs visually more appealing, but it’s a greater sense of destruction accompanying each take down that really ups the crash factor.
    krypto
    krypto
    Super Saiyan 4
    Super Saiyan 4

Gameloft’s ‘Asphalt 4: Elite Racing’ Nears App Store Release Empty Re: Gameloft’s ‘Asphalt 4: Elite Racing’ Nears App Store Release

Post by krypto Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:43 pm

seems like a very cool game
    blade
    blade
    Apple I
    Apple I

Gameloft’s ‘Asphalt 4: Elite Racing’ Nears App Store Release Empty Re: Gameloft’s ‘Asphalt 4: Elite Racing’ Nears App Store Release

Post by blade Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:03 pm

yeah, i like crashing cars

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:34 am