tmac

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tmac

Mac community

4 posters

Manage Netflix and Blockbuster Queues on the iPhone

twoodcc
    twoodcc
    Super Saiyan 3
    Super Saiyan 3

Manage Netflix and Blockbuster Queues on the iPhone Empty Manage Netflix and Blockbuster Queues on the iPhone

Post by twoodcc Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:31 pm

http://www.macrumors.com/iphone/2008/08/26/manage-netflix-and-blockbuster-queues-on-the-iphone/

Manage Netflix and Blockbuster Queues on the iPhone 150419-iflix_220

iFlix screenshot

For online movie rental enthusiasts, two applications are now available to manage either your Netflix or Blockbuster rental queues.

iFlix

Flix [App Store] is a $1.99 application that allows you to manage your Netflix queues. The developer describes the app:

Add, remove, and reorder movies with a few easy flicks of a finger. You can rate movies you’ve seen recently, see ratings and descriptions for all the Netflix “top” lists, and even search for a particular title to learn more about it before popping it up to the top of your queue.

Also provided is an extensive tutorial with screenshots on how to accomplish various tasks on the iPhone.

Dashbuster

Dashbuster [App Store] is a $3.99 app that allows you to manage either Netflix or Blockbuster movie queues. Features detailed by the author include:

• View your shipped, queued, and saved movies at a glance, including cover art
    • Drag and Drop Queue Reordering
    • Swipe to Delete Movie removal
    • View movie details quickly and easily; Stars, Director, Description and Cover Art
    • Quickly add movies from popular RSS feeds
    • Search for and add movies on the go

The developer does offer a free version called Dashbuster Free [App Store] which does not allow you to add or change movies from your iPhone, and will incorporate ads in the future.
    krypto
    krypto
    Super Saiyan 4
    Super Saiyan 4

Manage Netflix and Blockbuster Queues on the iPhone Empty Re: Manage Netflix and Blockbuster Queues on the iPhone

Post by krypto Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:16 pm

these apps seems pretty cool
    blade
    blade
    Apple I
    Apple I

Manage Netflix and Blockbuster Queues on the iPhone Empty Re: Manage Netflix and Blockbuster Queues on the iPhone

Post by blade Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:31 pm

they are nice if you have netflix or a blockbuster account
    twoodcc
    twoodcc
    Super Saiyan 3
    Super Saiyan 3

Post by twoodcc Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:53 pm

i don't have either of those, so i won't be using this. still seems cool though
    dmxplosive
    dmxplosive
    Super Saiyan 3
    Super Saiyan 3

Post by dmxplosive Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:57 pm

yeah i won't be using it either. but i do know people that might use it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:34 pm