tmac

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tmac

Mac community

3 posters

Screenshots for Upcoming Nike+ App for iPhone

twoodcc
    twoodcc
    Super Saiyan 3
    Super Saiyan 3

Screenshots for Upcoming Nike+ App for iPhone Empty Screenshots for Upcoming Nike+ App for iPhone

Post by twoodcc Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:47 pm

http://www.macrumors.com/2008/08/19/screenshots-for-upcoming-nike-app-for-iphone/

Screenshots for Upcoming Nike+ App for iPhone 125629-nike-plus-iPhone-6

iPhon.fr posts (via Gizmodo) screenshots for the upcoming Nike+ running application for iPhone. Nike+ is a running accessory for the iPod Nano that allows you to track your running.

With a sensor in your shoe and a receiver on your iPod nano, your run takes on a whole new dimension. See the minutes tick by. Watch the miles unfold. Hear real-time feedback. All to your favorite music — including the one song that always gets you through the home stretch.

A new version of the iPhone and iPod touch had been reported but no announcements have been made since. The iPhone's always-on internet connection is expected to allow you to update your training log on the fly. The screenshots also reveal that mapping is included.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&langpair=fr%7Cen&u=http://www.iphon.fr/post/2008/08/18/Nike-plus-iPhone-:-captures-d-ecrans
    macbook
    macbook
    Super Saiyan 2
    Super Saiyan 2

Screenshots for Upcoming Nike+ App for iPhone Empty Re: Screenshots for Upcoming Nike+ App for iPhone

Post by macbook Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:05 am

well, those screen shots look fake, but i sure hope this gets released on tuesday
    twoodcc
    twoodcc
    Super Saiyan 3
    Super Saiyan 3

Screenshots for Upcoming Nike+ App for iPhone Empty Re: Screenshots for Upcoming Nike+ App for iPhone

Post by twoodcc Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:37 pm

we'll find out soon. i really hope this happens though
    beholland25
    beholland25
    Super Saiyan 4
    Super Saiyan 4

Post by beholland25 Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:43 pm

yeah that would be really neat. i really like nike+, i know its not totally accurate, but at least its a gauge. And I like being able to track my miles and join in on those competitions.
    macbook
    macbook
    Super Saiyan 2
    Super Saiyan 2

Post by macbook Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:32 pm

well, the real thing looks tons better than that, but it's only for the new ipod touch

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:07 am